In this sense, it guarantees compliance with the current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the responsible party
- Holder: Grupo Zeu
- Domicilio: Calle Dionisio García Fuentes #2000 Colonia República Oriente Saltillo, Coahuila CP 25280, – México
- Web site: www.grupozeu.com
Principles applied in data processing
In processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: The Holder will always require consent for the processing of personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which the Holder will previously inform the User with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Data Subject shall request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The Data Controller shall keep the personal data collected for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Data Controller will inform the User of the corresponding retention period according to the purpose.
In the case of subscriptions, the Registrant will periodically review the lists and eliminate those registrations that have been inactive for a considerable period of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: The personal data collected will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed.
The Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of its users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
To browse www.grupozeu.com you do not need to provide any personal information.
The Holder informs you that about your personal data you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
You cannot exercise your right to data portability.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly to the Holder, which means that any customer, subscriber or collaborator who has provided their data at any time, can contact and request information about the data stored and how it has been obtained, request the rectification of the same, oppose the treatment, limit its use or request the cancellation of such data in the files of the Holder.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send a postal mail to Calle Dionisio García Fuentes #2000 Colonia República Oriente Saltillo, Coahuila CP 25280, – Mexico-, together with the valid proof in law as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the Regulation.
Purpose of personal data processing
The personal data and the purpose of the processing by the Data Subject are different depending on the information capture system:
There are other purposes for which the Data Controller processes personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the conditions contained in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms to help this Web site ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this Web site.
Personal data security
To protect your personal data, the Data Controller takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Your data may be incorporated into a mailing list file, which is responsible for its management and processing. The security of your data is guaranteed, as it takes all necessary security measures and guarantees that personal data will only be used for the given purposes.
Grupo Zeu informs the User that their personal data will not be transferred to third party organizations, with the exception that such transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a data processor. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only be carried out with the express consent of the User.
However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case the User will be asked to give his/her consent, informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Content from other websites
The pages of this Web site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if you had visited the other website.
Legitimation for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Data Controller are:
- Identifying data.
- No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Retention of personal data
The personal data you provide to the Data Controller will be kept until you request its deletion.
As you browse www.grupozeu.com non-identifying data may be collected, which may include, IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Web site uses the following third-party analytics services:
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and to gather demographic information.
The Holder is not responsible for the processing of personal data by the web pages that you can access through the various links contained in the Web site.
Accuracy and veracity of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Holder are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as to keep them properly updated.
As User of the Web site you are solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data submitted to the Web site exonerating any liability in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition you have to send a postal mail to Calle Dionisio García Fuentes #2000 Colonia República Oriente Saltillo, Coahuila CP 25280, – Mexico, along with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of the INE or equivalent.
The exercise of these rights does not include any data that you are required to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in effect until modified by other duly published policies.